Sunday, June 1, 2014

Primer, Part 3

I have the primer, 3M PPS standard and mini cups, scotch bright pads here ready but I am still waiting for the PreKote and I found a couple mix/pour/seal lids for the 1 Gallon buckets that AKZO comes in and since I need to mix it and then pour a small amount most of the times that I will be using it, I wanted to find something that would minimize the waste.  I think that this will do the trick.  All things should be here this week, so it will be time to practice maybe next weekend and I am getting a lot of parts that are ready to be primed waiting.  All in all, good timing.

Mixing Mate

3M PPS Mini Cups - These go in the mini Cup and Collar

3M PPS Standard Cups - These go in the standard size Cup and Collar

AKZO Primer

PreKote

Gloves

Maroon and Green Scotch bright

No comments:

Post a Comment